Sharon Lynne Joffe
Sharon Lynne Joffe was born in Cape Town, South Africa, but has lived in the United States since 1985. She has a Master of Science degree in Education from the University of Pennsylvania and Master of Arts and Ph.D. degrees in English from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Sharon is a Teaching Associate Professor and the Assistant Head for Scheduling at North Carolina State University, where she teaches courses in British Romanticism and South African literature. Her book, The Kinship Coterie and the Literary Endeavors of the Women in the Shelley Circle, was published in 2007.
Ten Things I Can’t Do Without
- My loving husband Chris, and my wonderful twin daughters, Amanda and Ashley
- My beautiful mom
- The memories and photos of my beloved dad
- My job in the Department of English at North Carolina State University
- Books to read. And more books.
- My running shoes and a place outside to run
- My family and friends
- My annual visit to Cape Town, South Africa
- Traveling the world